Planning a new life in Canada can be time-consuming, stressful and fairly complicated. There’s a lot of paperwork and sometimes a lot of waiting. But we guarantee, it is well worth it!
Everyone’s move is unique and we all have our own personal reasons for wanting a better life.
One thing that will help you plan your move to Nova Scotia is having access to genuine ex-pats who have been in your shoes and are still here living life and raising a family in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Imagine having a friendly, caring contact that you can call upon to ask questions and find out what life is really like here?
We have a ton of indispensable, practical and reliable information to offer you right from the beginning of your emigration journey. It will certainly help reduce your stress and combat your nerves. And perhaps even make your move easier.
Planning Your Move:
As Relocation and Settlement Agents living and raising a family just outside Halifax, Nova Scotia we offer first-hand experience of lifestyle factors and planning advice that will affect every part of your move.
Education, schools, employment, healthcare, driving, buying a home, banking, cell phones, money exchange, cost of living…..are just a few considerations.
It may seem like a long list, but together we can work through it and we can help pass on our knowledge, experience and perspective to help you settle quickly and enjoy your new life in Nova Scotia.
It’s surprising how quickly you will settle when things slot into place.
What We Can Offer:
Our Relocation and Settlement Service is totally free to you, there are absolutely no hidden costs. Our friendly and unbiased service includes:
- Free expert relocation advice and settlement service
- Practical information on all things Nova Scotia – no question or query too big or too small
- Exclusive discounts on a range of essential services – Car Rental, Vehicle Insurance, Shipping, Hotels etc.
- VIP Real Estate Service – a free service for newcomers to help you find accommodation in your chosen neighbourhood
- How to: Open a Canadian bank account, find work, apply for Social Insurance Number, apply for Nova Scotia’s Healthcare Plan, claim Child Tax benefits and so on.
- Access to our inner-circle of top notch professional contacts, saving you time and money.
If you are looking for Immigration advice and/or representation, we can highly recommend our panel of hand picked Immigration Consultants who are professional and friendly and can work with you to provide sound, qualified, legal advice to get your dream moving in the right direction.
Plan ahead! Even if you are just at the ‘thinking about it’ stage, get in touch for an initial chat. Give us a call on 1-902-489-1804 or email us, if easier at email@example.com.
We are so looking forward to connecting with you and hearing your story. This could be the start of the next chapter of your life!
Richard & Jane
Moving 2 Nova Scotia +1-902-489-1804